Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I am not a huge yogurt fan but these were on sale...Yummy!
2. I have been eating these little guys for months now, another yummy, they are my morning snack almost every day.
3. Ashley is very proud of her Ariel drawing, she made it all by herself.
4. Tonight is American Idol!!! Who will get voted off this week?? Anyone want to take a guess? I am thinking that maybe Siesha. Final two- the 2 Davids -winner, not sure yet. those are my picks.

5. McDonald's Iced coffee drinks are a must try and you can not beat the price.

6. We went to the Coronado beach this weekend to escape the heat and of course I forgot the camera. I was so bummed. Memories in my head only last so long and the girls had so much fun.

7. Speaking of memories in my head only lasting so long, Chris and I are having a hard time remembering our 2 girls as babies and toddlers. Help!! are we getting old or are the kids just growing up to darn fast.?

8. At bible study today I was reminded of the importance of friends and how we are to support one another in Christ and love one another as Jesus loves us...unconditionally. i would not make it in this crazy world without my friends and my best friend, JESUS!!

9. When I get a craving for McDonald's cheeseburgers I just have to eat one. Good thing that craving is only about once a month. ( I ate there today now I am good until the end of May.)

10. This list has a lot of food items on it, I am thinking about food today I guess. By the way, what is for dinner?

2 comments:

Susie said...

I haven't watched yet, but I can't believe Syesha is still there. Go DAvid Cook & Brooke!!

Peris said...

I see you caught the iced coffee bug...I love Mcdonalds iced coffee their sugar free vanilla so yummy!