Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday

Yes, today is Monday, well at least for a few more hours. My day began with carpooling the kids to school and then yeah!!!! off to the dentist for me. I have a food trap that was created a few years ago after I had a crown put on and my dentist at the time did not fix the problem. Well I did not know it was a problem until I began eating. Everything I eat gets stuck in the trap ( the space between my two teeth is too wide) pain in the rear I tell you. Although it did force me to floss. Anyhow so my new dentist...LOVE HIM...RGB Dental in RB. He is the best!!! He fixed my trap the easy way by adjusting a filling behind the crown, the alternative was taking out the crown and starting over, no thanks. After a few shots of the "good stuff" (it took me almost 40 mins to get numb) some simple drilling and a little filling --DONE! I ate soft things today and drank a smoothie so I will not know if the trap has vanished until tomorrow.

What else did I do today?, you ask
trip to Vons, trained with Francine at the Y and cooked a soft dinner of pasta and applesauce, gave the girls a shower and tucked them in. Oh I got a new pair of jeans. After the dentist I thought I deserved something for myself. Not sure if the jeans are a keeper though.

How was your Monday?

No comments: