Sunday, June 8, 2008

They did it!!

Well it is over the girls had there first dance recital and they did great. Mommy on the other hand was a mess. I had a hard time with the makeup ( Emilee was praying for me while I am trying to do her eyes). I had butterflies in my tummy until each of their dances were over. I am ordering the DVD so the girls and Nana can see the whole show. It was so special for them to perform on the stage at Balboa Park. They have been there many times to watch plays and dance recitals and now it was them up there with the bright lights. Will we do it again? The jury is still out on that one. Here are a few photos from today. They did not allow flash photography so sorry no photos of the show.I had to hot glue bows onto the tap shoes to match the costumes.
Hugs with me after it was all over. Daddy gave them each a rose.







4 comments:

Peris said...

So precious!

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Wow! You can almost see the women they will become...with the make-up and all...they looked so sweet! Glad you all had fun! I sure hope I get to see a dance recital one day with one of mine!

Sarah said...

Too cute! And the make-up looks great, like the pros! ;)

Susie said...

Wow- they look beautiful! I'm glad to hear the performance went well!