Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Five

  1. I have my first interview in 10 years next week!!! Yikes, what do i wear?
  2. It costs us $2o more than a few months ago to fill up the gas tank.
  3. The girls are having a fun summer so far. We are just trying to find a nice balance between keeping busy but still relaxing and taking it easy.
  4. I know one thing , i am really enjoying being able to stay in PJ's longer and not having to rush out the door.
  5. There are only about 12 days left until our trip to visit NANA...the girls can't get any more excited. Me, i am not looking forward to the 5 or 6 hour flight with 2 bickering girls. I am looking forward to the love that greets us when we land. I get to also meet my brand new nephew and hang out with my lifelong friend, Samantha. See you soon Pa family!!!

1 comment:

Peris said...

We are gonna miss you here. I cant imagine a flight that long with my two girls. Wear something nice yet summery...like what you wore to the reception you helped me with.