Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

  1. My first job application in over 10 years is now complete, Yikes was that hard!
  2. Can you believe that school is almost over for this year? It feels like just yesterday I sent the girls off on their first day.
  3. I will be glad to have a break from packing lunches that only get half eaten.
  4. With a half eaten lunch I wonder why Emilee comes home so grumpy?
  5. Three days until our weekend getaway.
  6. My Mother in law asked if we had plans while we are away...my plans are to sleep in, doze on the beach, read, eat and relax!!
  7. There is nothing on TV these days except for So you think you can dance dance dance dance...no I do not think that I can dance but I enjoy watching others who can and laughing at those who think they can.
  8. Am I the only one out there who feels like all I do lately is buy groceries and pump gas?
  9. Bunco this week.........I am feeling lucky, I have not won in awhile.
  10. It think the basketball game is now over and I can go join my hubby on the couch for some channel surfing.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I'm curious Becky....how did your Amish Friendship Bread turn out?? Was it delish? Did you save a bag-o-goo so you can do it again? :)