Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ten on Tuesday




  1. Only one more morning of getting up early and rushing out of the house.

  2. The girls start swim lessons today and that marks the 1st day of summer for us.

  3. I spent way too much at Costco today. It has been awhile since I did that. I only bought food items and laundry detergent and oh yeah toilet paper. So I guess that is OK then, right?

  4. It seems like we go through so much toilet paper in this house. I have never used the Costco brand before...any comments on the quality before we begin using it?

  5. I have so many things in my head about what I need to do and want to do this summer. One on the need to do is find a job for the fall. I guess filling out one application is not enough effort into the job hunt.

  6. I am so not ready for swim suit season. I guess I have no choice it is here, isn't it?

  7. After eating out all weekend I told Chris that I would cook in all week and I will do it, even lunch. I should use some of the yummy recipes my blog friends have been making but it requires me going to the store yet again. I should really just use up what is in my kitchen first.

  8. Our favorite dessert has been dollar scoop night at Baskin Robins each week. I wish that I could just limit myself to that and be happy.

  9. Speaking of sweets, yesterday I had the summer Starbucks drink...Mint Chocolate Frap..YUMMMMY, light of course!!

  10. Drum roll please....................After weeks of wiggling and jiggling and tongue twirling.........Emilee lost her first tooth!!! She was so afraid that it would hurt and bleed. We prayed last night for bravery and a painless fallout and God answered those prayers at 7 this morning!! Here she is with her new smile.

4 comments:

Susie said...

We love the kirkland brand TP- well, love might be a little strong, but we've been pleased with it, My mom told me the Kirkland brand paper towels were just as good as the Brawny- they are.

What else? Um, Michelle B. got me hooked on the Java Chip Fraps this summer. Not a fan of mint, but love that JCF! Your weekend getaway looks wonderful, so glad you and Chris has some alone time ;)
Sus

Sarah said...

Congrats on Emilee's first lost tooth.:)
Taylor has lost seven already!!! Crazy huh!
PS: I also like your new "backsplash!"

Deanne said...

Dollar scoops at Baskin Robbins??? Oooo...maybe you shouldn't have revealed that, or maybe I shouldn't have stopped by your blog. Too late now!!! :) Maybe that's just pay back for my passing on the friendship bread?

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Love the BR's peanut butter and chocolate ice cream!!!! Since I was a kid I have been eating that!

Also, we like the CostCo TP & paper towels! They both work great!!

Congrats Em on the lost tooth-finally!
And your page looks CUTE!!

I was addicted to the Java Chips frapps too!! I would add caramel sauce to the top of the whip cream instead of choc. sauce.