Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hot enough for you?


This weekend has been a scorcher. The past few days I have felt as if I were back in PA battling the heat and humidity. Although usually with this heat in PA there would be a thunderstorm and some rain to cool it off. Oh how I am looking forward to the hot July days I will spend visiting family and friends. I hope my mom got the air conditioner fixed.


This is how the girls cooled off today. The picture on the box made this pool and slide look much bigger but they still had fun. Me on the other hand I was melting in the shade. We cooled off at Souplantaion for dinner. The girls always eat so well there. I did great, I only had a salad and veggie soup with one garlic bread. oops I forgot the cherry cobbler and vanilla ice cream could not be ignored. Yummy!!!

1 comment:

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Yeah, don't forget that dessert we love so much!
Where did you get the pool? We almost got one at WalMart on the weekend, but it was too big for our truck! We need to get Brandie and her truck to get it!