Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I thought that I would dread this week having the girls home because of the school vacation but it has been a blessing.
  2. We stay in our pjs and relax and we have some fun playdates.
  3. Please pray that the weather holds out for us to go to Disneyland tomorrow, the girls are so excited!! (So is mommy)
  4. I am sooo looking forward to American Idol this season. There is some amazing talent and I already have my favorites. I may even vote this time.
  5. My new love is a cup of decaf coffee after the girls are in bed. Not sure where that came from.
  6. This week my little brother turns 31, I can't believe how fast the time goes. I sent him a handmade card...will he even notice?? Come on, he is a guy!!!
  7. We finally booked a flight to Pa this summer....thanks mom for doing all the grunt work for me and thanks for the buy one get one free!!
  8. We are watching Karate Dog, not the greatest kid movie ever made for sure.
  9. At least the girls seem interested in it and I get some blog time.
  10. Happy Tuesday all

1 comment:

Susie said...

I'm in, I'm in! I know the secret password! Or, well you know what I mean...

He'll notice. And he'll keep it, guys do that kind of thing. Really.