Friday, February 1, 2008

A Mommy's Birthday

As I celebrate my 36th birthday ( I am not ashamed of my age) I only asked for 2 things.
1. A trip to Starbucks for my favorite hot drink...non fat vanilla latte. did that!!
2. Not to have to cook dinner. California Pizza Kitchen here I come!

I got so much for than what I asked for
1. homemade cards from my girls
2. sticky buns, gift card to my favorite salon, and Blake's CD..you know the runner up in last years American Idol. It is really fun and a great gift from my hubby
3. phones calls and text messages from family and friends
4. and cards!!!!
5. Favorite Candy ( from PA) and gift cards and even some cash from PA..(thanks Mom and Aunt Karen.)

Even though as a Mommy and homemaker I still had to empty the dishwasher, get the girls ready for school, help out in first grade and then carpool I still had an amazing day that will hopefully end with a nice foot massage from Chris.

Emilee wants to add one final thought to this post

happy birthday to mommy love emilee

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy My DeAr FrIeNd!
I Am So GlAd ThAt YoU HaD a GrEaT DaY. YoU SuRe DeSeRvE It!
YoU ArE SuCh A BlEsSiNg To Me AnD I Am So ThAnKfUl ThAt YoU ArE In My LiFe.
LoVe YaH! :o)

Ps: I Hope To SeE YoU SoOn, I GoT A LiTtLe SoMeThInG FoR YoU!!!

Susie said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday- you ARE such a great friend and am so happy that you feel blessed on your special day. I"m questioning the 'Mint Lentils'-- aren't lentils, beanS?