Monday, September 10, 2007

My one and probably only 10 on Tuesday

This is for you Susie
  1. I think that I got a little in over my head when I started this blog. I hope that I can keep it going for my family and friends back in PA.

  2. I love the blessing of getting cards in the mail...it always makes me smile.

  3. Week 4 of not having an oven to use. The girls are missing the lasagna roll ups and stuffed shells.

  4. Did I mention that I have 3 child free morning a week now.

  5. Hubby gave Landlord 30 days notice. We will be moving out in October.

  6. I guess I know what I will be doing on those child free mornings--------PACKING !!!

  7. Corn dogs do not taste good when cooked in the microwave.

  8. Preschool has made Ashley a very tired girl. Three hours of play is a lot for a 4 year old.

  9. What am I going to make for dinner tonight?? Carry out sounds good to me!
  10. Shopping at Trader Joe's is great and even better when I run into a friend and her 3 darling children. Nice to see you Michelle!

That was actually fun maybe I will do more.

1 comment:

Susie said...

So, what did you make for dinner tonight?

And I love getting cards in the mail, too. Heck, as long as it's addressed to me and isn't from Visa or MC, I'm happy! j/k, mostly.

P.S. You did GREAT with your ten!