Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just a little review

With my camera batteries dead again, I can not add any new photos tonight. I have got to find those rechargeables!!

After the first full week of school for both the girls I can see the eyelids getting droopy by dinner time. My need for some extra caffeine begins around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. This was not a good week to begin to give up on Diet Pepsi.

This weekend we went to the Poway Days Parade and that was a lot of fun. Emilee and Ashley especially enjoyed the cheerleaders and the candy that was throw from the floats.

Today I bought some blueberry muffin mix and took is out and began to collect the ingredients to make them. Foolish me somehow forgot that I could not bake them.

Good news for us...Sears is coming this week to fix the oven!!!!

1 comment:

Peris said...

I love all your postings....they are very real....you go girl. Sorry about the batteries....go and get the rechargables or buy bulk at costco.