Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blessings

I will bless the Lord at all times Psalm 34:1

Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:8

I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be a shower of blessings. Ezekiel 34:26



While drying my hair this morning, I was thanking God for all of the blessings in my life. Here are just a few of the many blessings that God has showered down upon me.

  • the gift of Jesus and His love for me

  • amazing friends who pray for you and with you

  • trials God allows so I can grow closer to Him

  • smiles, hugs, and I love yous from our 2 girls

  • my mom is coming for a visit next month

  • a few hours of quiet before the storm of fighting sisters begins

  • a devoted husband who loves his family and always provides for us

  • being able to stay home with the girls and not have to work

  • living in beautiful San Diego

What are the many blessings in your life the God has showered down on you?

2 comments:

Susie said...

I'm pretty thankful God blessed me with a friend like YOU!

Peris said...

Yoy are such an example to be thinking of all the blessings rather than all "what ifs" and "I wants" Thank you for reminding us of that girlfriend.