Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ten on Tuesday


  1. I am enjoying the weather today!! It has been too hot for me, I was having PA flashbacks with the humidity and high temps.

  2. My Henna tattoo is doing well...I was such a chicken that night and I think that I went last. It was fun and so unlike something that I would do. It does come off in 2 weeks, right??

3. Today at bible study I was so emotional and I am not even PMSing. There were so many testimonies about how blessed the women were who did the study this year. I was blessed to be a part of it. I learned how uniquely designed we are and how God uses so many different ways to bring people to himself.

4. Oh yeah and then Susie had to go and remind us of her leaving this summer and the tears kept flowing...you will be missed Susie and Ohio is blessed to have you next.

5. There are only like 19 days of school left for Emilee and then I will officially have a kindergarten and a second grader..WOW where did the time go?

6. I am seeking a part time job for next year so your prayers are needed. I am nervous about working again ( it has been almost 8 yrs) and I want to be where God wants me to be.

7. I am excited to announce that this June Chris and I will be married 12 years!! We are celebrating with a little getaway to Coronado for a weekend. I will kept you posted on that. Eleanor will have the girls, so thankful for that.

8. This month I have missed 2 birthdays, well actually I just got the dates wrong. I felt so bad because one of them was my forever friend from PA, Samantha. How could I not remember her b-day..I had it written down wrong. If you are reading this I am so sorry again. May has been a month full of b-days. I have been making a lot of cards.

9. Well tonight is the final chance for the 2 Davids to battle it out on American Idol. I look forward to the song choices and the winner finally being crowned. I pick David Cook!!

10. This week my other favorite show begins again...........So you think you can dance!!! Any other fans out there in blog land??

have a great week

4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your tattoo (yes, it will come off after 2 weeks! ;)
AND "so you think you can dance!"
I really can't wait for it to start again!

Reina said...

So you think you can dance...dance...dance!!!! I love that show! Big time fan! If I was only 14 years younger. Haha!

Susie said...

I didn't mean to make the tears roll down more, I was just feeling led to share what a blessing Maranatha's Women have been to me. Sigh. I am going to miss YOU!

Too funny- I just posted my henna'd foot on my blog- great minds think alike!

Kool Mom said...

Wow! Becky you hot stuff! I have never seen a hotter henna tattood foot but I am just going to check out Susie's on her blog. Miss you!
K