Monday, May 19, 2008

Playing catch-up

I know that Mother's day was a while ago but i never shared how I spent my day. We started out at the Otay Ranch Shops in Chula Vista...It is beautiful down there and the shops are amazing and the scenery is nice as well.




I bought myself this cute tote bag for summer...Chris and the girls bought me the outfit i am wearing. Capri's and blue top( my favorite color)


The shopping center has beautiful fountains and a place for kiddos to draw with chalk.




After some lunch at Panera we went to the Nature Center. This was great because the price was right and the crowds were small. It is a small place and it was very peaceful. We took a bus from the parking lot to the center so the girls loved it right away.

The thrill was the ray exhibit where you can touch and get splashed by the string rays. The were some cool sharks as well.



At the end of our visit we took a stroll down one of the nature paths that leads to the bay. It is a place to visit at least once.

No comments: