Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Five

  1. I am planning on selling my old school Canon Rebel film camera....my new Nikon is on its way!!

2. Playing in the Rain


3. With the wedding themed bunco coming up next month, my mom sent my veil and slip. The girls were having some fun trying it on and pretending that they were getting married. I am not sure what Ashley is thinking about there in the background. I guess I should have cropped her out of the picture.
4. American Idol is now over and the right David was crowned. Now what will I do with my Tuesday and Wednesday evenings?? Does anyone know when the next Amazing Race begins?

5. Tomorrow is the last tap class before the big recital in June. I have a surprise for the girls after class..........one of their favorite groups, Pure NRG, is having a concert at Spirit West Coast in Del Mar . I know they are going to be so thrilled and surprised.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats to your new camera. Your going to love it!
BTW, Lilly also was jumping in the rain. Those girls just have too much fun! hihi!