Thursday, March 27, 2008

just in case you were interested here are my thoughts for the day

  • I am in need of a haircut, even my simple hair style needs to be reshaped every once in awhile.
  • American Idol fan still going strong....Michael Johns...loved him on Tuesday night. i am still a huge Carly fan but not sure if the rest of America agrees. I guess i am going to have to start voting.
  • LOST is on a vacation until the end of April what a bummer.
  • Really, I do not watch that much TV even though it sounds like it.
  • I have finished a series of historical fiction novels and I am looking for something new to read any suggestions??
  • the books I just read were amazing...Liz Curtis Higgs..Thorn in My Heart is the first in the series.
  • just found out that our next Bunco theme is 80's "like what am I gonna wear"
  • I need some Big hair for that night!!
  • The girls are upstairs playing which is amazing......there is a huge mess which they have promised to clean up
  • Ashley is coughing again, not as bad as last time but still no fun...not sure about preschool tomorrow
  • we are so looking forward to our family from PA visiting next week... Aunt Karen are you sure you want to sleep on the couch?

1 comment:

Peris said...

Big Hair...jean jacket bright neon colors....come on dont you have that still in your closet...JK. Will be fun I am sure...don't forget to roll & tuck your jeans....Have fun!