Monday, March 3, 2008

A few good things


yes, I recycle you all know that...this is one days worth. There was a few more on the counter as well. Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?
The girls are sporting there new summer clothes that Mommy got at Kohl's...buy 1 get 1 free...another good thing! of course I got myself something too. (they look cold)


Ashley smiling again after the worst virus that has hit our home so far.
Being squashed between the girls, not always a good thing but today it was.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad that Ashley is doing better. Praise the Lord.
Yaeh, to recyling! You sure do have some yummy goodies in your house!!! HiHi!

Susie said...

We're so lazy- I wish we recycled better. Maybe this will rub off on me some...

Kool Mom said...

wow I can't believe your girls are growing like weeds! Well beautiful budding roses actually. Hey you best be putting me on your friends list I am still your blogging bud right? Don't forget I know where to find you!:)>
-K
miss u girl