Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Now that there is a computer in the "playroom", I can blog and the girls will play actually play with the toys.
  2. Loving this weather!!
  3. Just thinking that Chris and I need a date, it has been a while and there are some movies that i would love to see.
  4. Ashley is finally better after a long 2 weeks of being feverish and coughing.
  5. This time change is really hard on me. I can't get out of bed because it is still dark at 6:30.
  6. The girls can't get up either, which is not fun on school days!!
  7. For all those Idol fans ....so glad that Danny is gone and so wish that Karly didn't have all the tattoos up her arm. I love her anyway!
  8. New favorite drink.......left over am coffee over ice around 3pm, with creamer of course.
  9. ....who needs Starbucks
  10. My Mom, Step dad, and Aunt are coming to visit in April, we are very excited. Emilee has a countdown.

2 comments:

Peris said...

I am loving the weather too....I am sitting outback in the sun reading my book. Your coffee thing sounds good....do you use floavored creamer and grind it up in a blender or just pour it over ice?

Susie said...

Andy is saying the very same thing about Carly- I think she is rockin' Idol!