Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

  1. This is the second week of school for the girls and already the worksheets and artwork is piling up....I just never know what to do with it. I guess the worksheets could simply be recycled after I sneak a peek, right?
  2. I am officially a working mom and two days is certainly plenty to start with. I had my first day working with the preschoolers today and my are they cute and so little. I am loving it so far but I am tired at the end of the day.
  3. My day off without the girls went sooooooooo fast!!
  4. Can you believe that I opted out of dollar scoop night at Baskin Robins? I wanted to blog in quiet and I am too full from dinner or maybe it was the snacks I had before dinner.
  5. I need to lose weight!!!
  6. Counting points begins tomorrow
  7. Chris has a new work day, Friday, now we will have daddy all weekend, YEAH!!
  8. Our back yard is a work in progress. After getting a few costly estimates on fake grass we are trying to patch it ourselves with grass seed. I will keep you posted on the progress.
  9. Emilee's arm is much better but she is having a hard time going to the park where it all happened. With time she will forget and forgive her sister as well
  10. This has been fun sharing my daily life you all who are reading this, have a great week!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad that work is going great!
Anserwed prayer ;)
Hope to see you tomorrow morning...
Have a good night!

Susie said...

You SKIPPED BR dollar night?

I was wondering how being at preschool was going... I'm glad you like it!

Missing yoU!

Angela said...

Thanks for adding me!! I'm so glad you are working with me!!! Yay! Have a good weekend!