Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

  1. The girls are fighting like cats and dogs and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it.
  2. School starts in 2 weeks and I still can't believe the summer is almost over.
  3. Back to work for me as well!
  4. We are awaiting the letter to let us know which teachers the girls will have this year.
  5. Bunco this week...YEAH I need a night out with the girls.
  6. Ashley is counting down the days until our annual Disney trip..I just pray that it is not as hot as last year. 112 degrees, it was a record!!
  7. I have been up late watching the Olympics, why do the air the good stuff so late??
  8. I think the USA girls gymnastics were robbed a few gold medals...not sure that the new scoring systems is working well.
  9. Right now all is well in sibling land, the girls are coloring without fighting.
  10. Grandma is on her way to take the girls for dinner and a trip to Balboa Park. She has been a blessing this summer, giving me a break at least once a week.

3 comments:

Reina said...

Hi Becky! Looking forward to bunco and catching up! It's super crazy how summer is coming to a close. ;P

Sarah said...

I love the Olympics too!
We do record them at night, so the kids can watch the "highlights", if they want to the next day!

Angela said...

I'm so excited you'll be joining us this year!!!! It's going to be so much fun!!