Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Five

  1. Vacation Bible School was a hit with the girls this week. I enjoyed seeing all the love they have for JESUS and I enjoyed having a little time for myself.
  2. Will the heat and humidity ever go away? It was a beautiful summer and then all of a sudden boom the heat is on!! and so is the air condition.
  3. We having been slowly but surely selling all of our items on craigslist. It has been nice to get rid of things and not have to haggle about prices.
  4. I officially have a JOB!! I start the same day the girls go back to school. I will be working 2 days a week as a teacher assistant at the preschool that the girls went to for the last 4 years. I just can't leave that place.
  5. Chris has had a guys night out the last 2 nights, who agrees that he owes me? I am glad that he was able to go out and hang with the guys, they need that too and don't get it enough.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Yea! I'm so glad to hear news of the job- the Lord just knows your heart, Becky and exactly where you need to be :) God news, my friend!

Reina said...

Congratulations on the new job! Praise the Lord! You will do awesome and be a blessing to all those preschoolers! ;)