Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy Weekend


For those of you who know me well know that I am not a camper. I am not fond of bugs, dirt, wild animals and unusual noises in the middle of the night. We promised the girls that we would camp this summer and we did, in the backyard. We had no bugs and the dirt was our dirt and when I had to use the bathroom I just went into the house. I still did not sleep well, even on the Aerobed. I heard some coyotes but knew we were safe in the yard. Boy am I glad that is over.


What is camping without the Smores!!!


Today we went to the beach and had a great time relaxing and playing in the sand. Everyone is always happy at the beach.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those smores look delicious!!!
Yummy!

Peris said...

what a fun idea.....that will be me when the girls ask to go camping too.

Reina said...

Camping in the backyard is definitely on our list of family fun things to do! It looks you had a great time!

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

LOVE Smores!! We tried the camping in backyard last summer.
And, you're ahead of us with going to the beach. Not once this summer...at least for swimming or playing.