Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We made it out of the house

After a long week at home with both girls getting pink eye and mommy getting strep throat we made it out of the house. We were supposed to spend the 4Th at the fair but instead I was at urgent care while the family awaited my bad news of not being able to go. So instead the girls and I saw the American girl movie. LOVED IT!! It was very family friendly and entertaining for me. I even cried but that is not a shocker , I cry at all movies. Emilee and I watched the fireworks together to end our July 4Th celebration.

The next day we went to the fair because I was feeling better. Which really means that I no longer was swallowing knives. I have never had such a bad sore throat before..OUCH.



We survived our 5 hour flight and are now enjoying time with family and friends. I hope to post so fun photos new time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the update, Becky!
I really hope you and the girls are enjoying you stay with your fam.
Miss you! And stay healthy! ;)

Susie said...

I'm so glad to hear an update from you- I had no idea you were so sick last week- you poor thing! Feel good and have tons of fun :)
Missing yoU!
Sus

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

So sorry you were so sick! Blah! That strep is one of the worst ways to be sick-truly!
Hope PA is awesome for all of you! Call when you get back!