Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can we get out of the house please?

As write this we are knee deep in pink eye and a sore throat. I thought that we were out of the clear but it keeps on going. Emilee started with pink eye last Saturday morning and Ashley woke up with a fever on Sunday. Ashley's fever is gone but now this morning she awoke with the swollen, crusty eye!! Me...I have got the sore throat. I need to get out of this house and have some fun!!!! Will we be better by our flight Monday AM, will Daddy get sick as well? Will we ever be able to get out of the house and play with friends again....Yikes, I am going bananas stuck in here.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no! I am praying for strengh for you, and for the girls to get better soon.
Hang in there.
Love ya! ;)

Kool Mom said...

keep going sister! It will eventually pass. I will keep that in prayer. I love those beach pictures.
K

Peris said...

So sorry....once we had the girls on antibiotics and eye drops the eyes cleared up a lot that people wernt looking at them all the time...so gross I know. I am sure you all will be fine in time for your trip.