Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good Times in PA

My Mom and Mike's House where we spent our vacation
It is an old farm house
Fun photos of their yard Camping in Amish County, Lancaster



Emilee and Uncle Michael
Me and my little brother...proud papa of two boys


The Amish Farm we visited



This goat had the same name as Emilee, she was thrilled

Covered bridge near my hometown

Forever Friend, Samantha and her boys.
We have been friends since elementary school.
She will be up and blogging soon.











We visited a cave



And panned for gems



The girls dressed up in my mom's old clothes and laughed so hard!!





My new nephew's tiny feet


Emilee collected bugs in a bug vacuum




Samantha made me ride the tallest roller coaster at Dorney park. I will never do it again.
What will we do next year?
We had a blast
Thanks Mom and Mike for everything.
Love you all in PA

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad that you all had a great trip.
Your moms house looks beautiful and I like all the pictures.

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Wow! You are really talented with a camera!! Glad you had a great time!