Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Emilee is feeling great and back to school this week. Ashley never did get sick..thank you God!!
  2. I am enjoying the sunny days again, it was gloomy and cold for a while there.
  3. My mom is in the Cayman Islands all week and it is too expensive to use cell phones while she is there...I miss being able just to call her and chat.
  4. Today I was back to bible study and i can't wait to see what the Lord has to teach me. It is on Hope and i could use some of that.
  5. Ashley has been testing her limits this week and it is only Tuesday. See I need hope that it will get better and that my parenting skills are working.
  6. Silly hat night is this week at Bunco and I am interested to see all the silly hats that are worn by the ladies.
  7. I am trying to make plans for the summer to visit PA but man are flights expensive right now.
  8. I just remembered that I was supposed to call SDG&E today because of a funky smell that my gas oven and dryer are making. I guess there is always tomorrow.
  9. Chris has new hours and is now home by 5!!!!!
  10. After two weeks off, I am back to the gym and training again with my trainer. I am sore today!! but it feels good.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It was really nice seeing you this morning at Biblestudy. I am also excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this season. :o)
Btw: I love your new design!

Susie said...

Hey- your family is pictured ;) cool!

So glad Chris is home at an earlier hour, too !! Does that mean more Wii time??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.