Tuesday, December 4, 2007

10 on Tuesday

  1. I love getting Christmas cards in the mail, they are a blessing to me.
  2. Yesterday the City of San Diego bravely came and fixed our sewer pipe. After hours of carefully digging around all the utilities under the sidewalk they found the problem.
  3. The sewer crew, as I like to call them, are my heroes!!
  4. If they would not have fixed the pipe yesterday, we would have had a sewer back up again within just a matter of a few flushes.
  5. Thanks to GOD for getting them here just in time.
  6. Emilee is reading Christmas books to Ashley, where is the video camera when I need it?
  7. Just as I was getting into our church Bible Study, they are taking a break until January.
  8. I was encouraged today by a testimony that I heard a friend give this morning.
  9. God is amazing in the way He gives us all different stories to tell of His awesome love for us.
  10. Time to make dinner, bye for now

1 comment:

Kool Mom said...

I knew I smelled something when I drove by! :)