Friday, October 26, 2007

Thankful

As the sky begins to clear here in San Diego and things get back to "normal", I am thankful.
We have lived here for almost 9 years now and we have had to pack up and evacuate twice because of fires. We have always had friends and family here to stay with while the fires burned their way though our surrounding communities. God is good and we have a home to come back to again. I am thankful that all my friends are safe. I still do not know about all of their homes. I am thankful that our church and school are standing strong and proud. I am hopeful that school will be back in session by Monday. The girls and I are looking forward to getting into a routine again. Although, it has been nice not having to get up and get out early.
I am thankful that the Chargers are playing on Sunday!!

No comments: