Friday, January 29, 2010

Five on Friday

  1. Trying hard to stay awake and it is only 4:00 in the afternoon. How am I going to stay up for dinner and a movie with some friends? Iced Tea may do the trick.
  2. Historical fiction is my thing, so tonight I will be seeing the movie Young Victoria. Girls night!!!
  3. Tonight is the 3rd time I will be going out this week. WOW I am a party animal. Bible Study, Bunco, and dinner and a movie !
  4. In 3 days I will be 38!!!!! only 2 more years for the big one!!!!
  5. I am already feeling old. My hip, lower back, and shoulders hurt. What will I be like in 10 more years? Scary thought

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the NEW look!
BEST Family picture ever! ;)
Have a good weekend....

Susie said...

It won't be much longer before we're all depending on walkers, right?

Sounds like a fun week, Becky!!