Friday, January 15, 2010

Five on Friday

  1. I miss talking to my mom. She is vacationing in the Cayman Islands and it costs too much to use the cell phone there. We having been doing a little texting but it is not the same. She returns tomorrow, so I am looking forward to hearing her voice once again.
  2. I know that my children are getting older because I had "the talk" with my nine year old. It went very well but she is still giggling and asking questions!
  3. It is cloudy out right now and I am loving it!!!
  4. Visit with the Dr. today went well. I am having mixed headaches--migraines and muscle tension. Good to know that I am not just imaging the pain!!
  5. Happy Friday...not too much happening for us this weekend Except Emilee's basketball game and a girls night out and now wait I think the The DALLAS COWBOYS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BOYS!!! AND CHARGERS!!!! go BOLTS

1 comment:

Susie said...

The talk? Oh dear, I don't want to go there!!
Go Cowboys!!