Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Top 10

  1. Chris's ER visit with chest pains threw us for a loop. He is doing GREAT!
  2. Praying friends ROCK!! Prayer does change things.
  3. I am still trying to unpack and get this new house in order.
  4. The drywall and carpet are still torn apart downstairs in the area around the bathroom.
  5. I do love our new home and feel very content here despite the above comments.
  6. Emilee is loving her new tennis session, she moved up with the bigger kids and Daddy gets to take her.
  7. Ashley loves her tap class and does very well..I knew she could follow directions, she just forgets how when she comes home.
  8. I plan on taking some new photos soon. My Blog seems so boring without them.
  9. I really need to cook dinner sometime this week.
  10. The Holiday Season has begun, just check my to do list and school events calendar. Oh, I have to fit the girls birthdays in there somewhere as well.

1 comment:

Susie said...

So glad to hear Chris is doing better, that was crazy!

My nose is cold, I have to go find my nose warmer...