Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ten on Tuesday







  1. We did not get dressed until 11:00 today! (that is very late for us)


  2. Our house smells like Thanksgiving...pumpkin pie is in the oven.


  3. This past weekend we braved the crowds at the Mother Goose Parade in El Cajon. We got to see Mario Lopez and some Disney stars from Hannah Montana and High School Musical. The girls were thrilled!!! Photos are above


  4. We will probably not be braving that above mentioned parade again unless Brad Pitt is in it.


  5. Tomorrow we will brave the crowds at Disneyland. Yes, we are crazy but Chris has off and it is not a blackout date.


  6. Since we are going to Disney tomorrow, I am making my pies today.


  7. I am hosting Thanksgiving for 5, I think that I can handle that. Hopefully the turkey will defrost in time.


  8. Have you ever tried Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's???? Yummy, it is a mint Oreo!!


  9. Speaking of Joe's....while visiting yesterday, I was asked by the man in front of me to move my kids out of his way while he was paying. They were trying to get a prize out of the basket and I did not realize they were in the way. I was insulted and a bit embarrassed. I will avoid the lunch rush from now on.


  10. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!




No comments: