Friday, September 17, 2010

Five on Friday

  1. Competed my first week of teaching preschool!!! What great kids God has brought to our school.
  2. I did not take a back to school picture of my girls this year and am feeling SO guilty about that. I think we will pretend next week!
  3. Looking forward to the fall TV line up...football, Parenthood, Survivor, Amazing Race, just to name a few.
  4. Today is my Mom's Birthday...sending out our love to her across the miles until her visit in a few weeks.
  5. Plans for the weekend ( not in any particular order) pumpkin latte, movies, PJ's,and a much needed haircut

2 comments:

Peris said...

missed you....so glad you are blogging again...

Susie said...

We watch a lot of the same shows, wow!

What happened to Thessaly- I saw that Atelier closed down and Iw as looking forward to going back there for my haircuts!