Friday, October 23, 2009

Five on Friday

  1. I am so looking forward to sleeping in this weekend. Even if sleeping in only means 7am.
  2. Tonight we are going to the Lakers preseason game here in San Diego. Emilee is so excited, Daddy is too!! Ashley is just happy to stay up late.
  3. This has been a very busy week for me and it has been nice to be relaxed today and not have to get anything done.
  4. I have been watching the 1st season of Felicity on DVD. I forgot how much I loved that show. Anyone else out there a fan? They don't make them like that anymore.
  5. Bunco last night.....great ladies, great fun, great food!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great seeing you yesterday night!
Did you get the pictures?
Hope you have a good weekend., I totaly look forward to sleeping in as well. ;)