Monday, May 25, 2009

And the coughing goes on.....the Padres win!!!

After a painful few days of coughing and bruising some muscles around my ribs I am healing but still coughing. My doctor gave me antibiotics and some cough syrup. I will be returning to work tomorrow. I have been sleeping on the couch because it is the only place I sleep well in a somewhat upright position.
I was able to sneak out yesterday to go to a Padre game with the family. We got to see a home run that was exciting. The girls got free battling helmets and got to run the bases. They had a great time.

3 comments:

Thany said...

We were there! And we even stayed and watched some of the kids run the bases! I wonder if we saw your girls....it was an awesome game!


(But I am so sorry about the sick!)

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a FUN time!
I am glad you are doing a bit better too.
How was work today?
Can't wait to see you at BUNCO!
Hugs xoxo

Us said...

beautiful pic of your girls