Wednesday, April 22, 2009

correction

In a previous post I showed you Emilee's winning art work and I was mistaken. This was her piece that she actually won for. Can I please brag some more??

Emilee has also won her class speech meet for reciting the Goose that laid the Golden Egg and will advance to the next round. She was also asked to try out for the softball All stars in a few weeks. She is so thrilled!!!! Especially about softball, I only pray that she makes it or she may be bummed big time!!!

Thanks for allowing me to brag about our 8 year old.

3 comments:

Us said...

that's beautiful artwork. i like the 3 D effect especially. moms have bragging rights, and i think that's the1st time i've heard you share her praises. it's all good.

Sarah said...

Hey you got every right to brag ;)
She truly is such a great kid.
Congrats to her and YOU.

Reina said...

Yay, Emilee! Be a proud mommy...she's your little blessing...way to go!