Monday, November 24, 2008

the latest and greatest at our house




This was my calendar last week and this week is already looking to be a bit slower. Although I do have to work Tuesday and make a thanksgiving dinner for 5 maybe 6. Did I mention that I will probably need to have a root canal this week some time too. Back to the dentist this morning. Maybe this week won't be so slow after all.







I finally got around to creating some creative memories. I will be changing it again soon for December which is just around the corner.






The tree out front is supplying us with plenty of red leaves to rake and jump in. While raking the other day I got the old familiar smell of childhood days in Pa. Sweet memories!!
Look who learned to tie her own shoes in just 15 Min's!!!! She is so proud of her new talent and new sneakers. They are a size 13...yikes, she was wearing an 11. She is growing up.

these were taken with natural light....I am still learning to use the new camera.






5 comments:

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Josh is looking at this and getting motivated! Thanks!

Good job Ashley!

Thany said...

I think I like you even more after seeing your Boynton calendar. We are huuuuuge Sandra Boynton fans!!

Angela said...

There's my name on your schedule!!! Good job, Ashley, for learning to tie your shoes!!!

Susie said...

Sarah is going to be so envious- she really wants to learn to tie her shoes- Ashley made it look so easy!

Susie said...

P.S> Good luck with that root canal! Jeepers!